We have an exciting new opportunity for a Microsoft Azure Architect to join a brilliant London based company.
This role is a design and implementation role, which will require experience of architecture, creation, configuration, documentation and transition.
You will be responsible for designing, managing, and configuring all aspects of Azure with a focus on Azure, AD, SQL, Function apps, and logic apps.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proven experience as an Azure Infrastructure Architect, producing documents suitable for agile delivery.
- Background in architecting and configuring Azure services including: VM, PowerBI, Azure SQL, Data Lakes, Data Analytics, Redis cache, Azure functions and logic apps.
- Experience integrating Azure services into Azure AD.
- Experience of being a technical lead on projects with strong communication of infrastructure architecture options to stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and mitigating technical risks and issues.
- Experience of API architecture.
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience of stakeholder management and the ability to influence
For more information about this brilliant position, please send through a CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales