Business Analyst/Product Owner
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible designing and defining industry-leading solutions. You will be working with customers, product management, sales, marketing and support to define new features and products. Our client is looking for a driven, highly organised and analytical Product Owner that can help them to build their next generation customer experience. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact on the future success of this amazing start up that provides corporate travel solutions.
In this role you will be:
* Facilitating process to capture and document business requirements. Analyse requirements; construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; write specifications.
* Eliciting requirements with business owner, requirements organisation, translating and simplifying requirements, communication.
* Improving business processes and systems by studying current practices; designing modifications (process / workflows / user interface).
* Developing an understanding of the data sources used in the business to explain limitations and propose viable solutions based on the requirements
* Performing data analysis, discover and present insights to leadership on core business questions
* Recommending controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
* Providing references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
* Preparing technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
* Assisting with the development of business cases.
The qualifications you have:
* Min Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of experience in a BA/PO role.
* Proven history of working in a technology company
* Experience building mobile application(s) a plus
* Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
* Ability to work independently and with others
* Extremely organized with precise time-management skills
* Experience with Sabre, Travelport, Apollo a plus
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales