Business Systems Analyst aATP OTC ITR (CF-33985202)
What You'll Need
- 5+ yrs in SAP implementations, with an emphasis on the Order To Cash/Returns process area.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Proven ability to design, review, and implement solutions that improve the efficiency of Business Operations by leveraging SAP.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with business process owners and IT to identify and solve process improvements.
- Advanced Available To Promise (aATP) including allocations and backorder processing
- Payment processing and credit card authorizations
- Returns processing
- Well-rounded functional knowledge of some or all: billing, EDI, delivery orders/PGI, pricing, credit memos, tax, order management.
- Master Data Management experience (Vendors, Customers, Materials, GL Accounts, etc.).
- S/4 HANA experience.
- Communication - Someone who is a great translator for technical insight who can articulate to the customer how and why the solution was made
- Lead Experience - Able to drive the progress of a project and individuals
- Hands on proven experience in a similar project - responsible for the evaluation and design of Order fulfilment requests in Sales and Production Planning
High Level Requirements
- Technically competent with SAP S4
- Strong communication skills must be able to go in front of business people and bridge the gap between business and BSA.
- Complaint they get right now is that their current person is strong technically, but the business hates them because they go too in depth with unnecessary technical detail
- Working in hardware return on order return team
- ITR experience
- Probably around 10+ years of experience- (H4 Hana was released in 2010 and was not really adopted until 2013)
- Overall SAP experience should be 10 years
- Experience with returns into supply chain. Primarily consumer product- how they refurbish and put it back into the inventory
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com