C# Software Developer
Role: C# Software Developer
Position: Full time, Permanent
Location: Camberley, Surrey
I am working closely with an innovative company based in Camberley, who are expanding their team! They are looking to welcome talented C# Developers to become a part of their growing business!
This company are looking analytical thinking Developers to join their team to shape the company's future with lasting effect. The company develops, manufactures and distributes components, systems and services which contribute towards greater road traffic welfare throughout the world.
- Web site development and maintenance.
- Development and maintenance of internal business systems.
- Preparation and performing of unit tests.
- Configuration and maintenance of other automated tests.
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation.
- .NET Framework
- Entity Framework
- GUI design
- Knowledge of DevExpress XAF and XPO.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of German language.
- University degree from an IT-focused study field or similar.
If you have the ability to work under pressure and this sounds like it could be the role for you, please get in touch today by calling Charlotte Perks on 0117 910 3333
Alternatively if you know of anyone that has the ability to learn quickly and has problem solving abilities then please pass on my details as we offer a very pleasant referral scheme!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales