Channel Marketing Manager
One of the Major Global IT Hardware company based in the US with International working environment.
The people in this company are really proud of the brand, products, and their technologies.
And they are looking for people to join the team and work as a family.
Will you be that person?
The Digital Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for helping maximize the sales and presence in Retail channel (non physical retail) by identifying and driving marketing activities that leverage both the account's and the company's marketing plans and priorities. He/She will work cross-functionally with the team members to understand the marketing priorities and strategic objectives, then drive those priorities in customer marketing etail vehicles, as well as digital campaigns outside of customer specific marketing activations. They will be responsible for building as well as executing the plan and demonstrating the quantified impact of the activities on the identified KPI's. These annual marketing plans include (but are not limited to) in-channel advertising placements, promotional plans and on-line merchandising, programmatic advertising, search (on customer site as well as Google), AMG/AAP/AMS that will support the company's marketing priorities, product launch and partner priorities.
- Establish objectives, strategies and key KPIs and metrics by initiative with a key emphasis on directly attributable return on ad spend (ROAS) with an emphasis on incremental sales.
- Develop Amazon marketing strategy in partnership with marketing and sales leadership
- Partner with digital and brand marketing to develop and execute AMS and AMG advertising strategy
- Own the Amazon store experience
- Continually optimize the existing brand store, product pages and A+ content to drive traffic and sales for existing and new products
- Partner with brand team to develop messaging and brand assets compliant with brand guidelines and Amazon standards
- Set up new product promotions for every new product release
- Execute vine and influencer marketing in partnership with PR / marketing team
- Maintain relationships with Amazon buyers, marketing teams.
- Review and present ROI analysis of impact of the campaigns in addition to making recommendations for future campaign direction.
- Managing the campaign development process, including the managing of the campaign calendar, building of campaign briefs which include campaign strategy and objectives, and delivery
- Contribute to messaging development, target audience and digital marketing channel strategy.
- Driving digital marketing performance through best-in-class implementation across digital programs (SEM, SEO, display, mobile, video, paid and organic social) which will meet and/or exceed pipeline growth targets
- Ensuring campaigns execute on time and on-budget, align and support other marketing efforts across the larger marketing organization, and optimize contact frequency through direct channels
- Owning campaign goals, results, and KPIs end to end
- Channel marketing and Digital Marketing Experience
- A deep understanding of Amazon marketing platform
- 6-8 years working in marketing for a consumer-driven organization - ideally in a consumer product/retail focused company
- English communication skills - oral, written and listening
- Ability to contribute within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally
- A keen eye for high performing/quality content and the ability to provide creative insights on content execution across media networks