Citrix Engineer - Fairfax, VA
Title: Citrix Engineer
Company: This Citrix Engineer position is with a client of ours in their Fairfax, VA office! The client deeply cares about their employees, and you will have the chance to learn/work with some of the top professionals in your field.
- Provide efficient and effective response to customers' issues and requests
- Perform regular O&M tasks for our customers' IT environments to maximize service availability
- Perform strategic assessments of a customers' IT infrastructure
- Develop and deliver documentation explaining configurations and advanced technical concepts
- Work as part of a team or individually to develop, design, and deploy new IT products and services for a customer
- Minimum 5 years' experience with the implementation and administration of Citrix enterprise products including Virtual Apps and Desktops, NetScaler and XenMobile
- Minimum 5 years' experience deploying and administering enterprise applications in Microsoft centric data center, including Windows Server, Microsoft SQL, Exchange, Skype for Business, Backups, Anti-virus, etc.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with a Cloud Service Provider, such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with typical enterprise data center technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, PXE, Group Policy, etc
- Familiarity with Enterprise Networking and Storage technologies preferred
Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $115-130K
Interviews are being set up for the Citrix Engineer position in the client's Fairfax, VA office. To be considered for this position you must email your most updated CV and set up a time to speak with me as soon as possible.
If this Citrix Engineer position is not the right fit for you but you have a friend that fits the role, please do refer them.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.