For our client area Brussels, we are looking for a Cloud Architect. You will be responsible for the configuration and operation of their state-of-the-art IT environment. Key focus on performance, security and automation. They are moving all of their applications out of their datacenters towards AWS to increase their flexibility in many ways.
Practical project details
- Start date: ASAP
- Project length: Long term
- Location: Brussels
Your role as a Cloud Architect
- Focus on helping move their applications to the cloud (AWS).
- Setup of build pipelines with AWS CodePipeline
- Analysis of feature requests
- Setup and configuration of third-party applications
- Alerting, monitoring and provisioning cloud infrastructure
- Communication with application vendors and AWS support
Your profile as a Cloud Architect
- Several years of experience in DevOps in a large environment, AWS, Python and Linux
- You think along for concepts and architecture
- Driven problem solver with a significant sense of responsibility
- Working with AWS CloudFormation templates
- AWS services: EC2, S3, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, SQS, SNS, VPC, Route 53, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudWatch
- Knowledge of OpenShift is a plus
Are you interested in this Cloud Architect position? If you are available for something new please apply online or contact Roderick Dierckx via 03/613.3.00 or r.dierckx @ computerfutures.be and I will be glad to give you all the info!