Cloud DevOps Engineer
Cloud DevOps Engineer -
This is an immediate and exclusive opportunity for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join a large Healthcare company in South London on a multitude of large projects.
- Title: Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Based in London
- Salary £55-80k plus beneficial package
- Using AWS, Puppet, SQL, Jenkins and ELK Stack
- Applications now with interviews ASAP
This is a brilliant opportunity to join this business as they expand and grow in 2020. They are very proud of their culture that tries to inspire and encourage collaboration across teams, and this creates a great atmosphere within each team and across the office.
Your will be working on an AWS deployment managed using Puppet, optimising automation and evolving a framework for deploying applications.
Your duties will involve building and maintaining tools, monitoring and troubleshooting and issues across the different development/production environments.
A fantastic opportunity to join a passionate organisation!
- Experience using Microservices and other design patterns to design and develop within an AWS environment
- Maintaining, installing and configuring servers with Puppet
- Integration and automation testing with Jenkins
- Terraform templating
- Excellent communication skills
If you have had experience of working with data visualisation tools such as Kibana, Promethius etc that would be beneficial.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please send through a CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales