Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Dublin
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, your key area of focus will be on architecting cloud-based solutions for a variety of projects, which will include research & development, building prototypes and proof of concepts to guide solutions and best practices.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Architect AWS based solutions for custom developed applications.
- Automate provisioning of both cloud-based infrastructure and application deployment/configuration to support the development organisation.
- Identify, develop, implement and improve infrastructure/operations activities for automation with Cloud experience, particularly with AWS
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments through proven detail-oriented analysis in root cause scenarios and technical deep dives
The qualifications and experience you have:
- "Infrastructure as Code" automation frameworks particularly Terraform. Other frameworks such as CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, SaltStack etc. also useful.
- AWS experience essential
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of infrastructure operations best practices, including experience in IT Operations in a highly available model
- Understanding of High Availability services concepts
- Strong ability to learn and use new technology frameworks
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales