Data Engineer / Developer - London
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Engineer to join a new project to build a Data Centre.
It's working in a great, up and coming industry sector in a great central London office.
This role will primarily be constructing the tech to allow the organisation to analyse its data, allowing the data to be used to make decisions by working with different stakeholders to understand the businesses
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Strong experience working with Apache Spark (or Databricks)
- Experience of using Python for analytics with Spark or other related tools
- SQL Data Warehousing experience - designing and implementing data warehouses
- PowerBI or other dashboarding
- Reporting technologies such as Crystal or SSRS
- Experience with ArcGIS
In return the client will offer a competitive salary and a wealth of benefits.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales