We are on the look out for Development Manager!
A leading company within the energy management sector are seeking a Development Manager to join their team of engineers who are based in South Wales, on a permanent basis!
As a Development Manager you will be managing the embedded and application development team and act as their technical leader.
The successful candidate…
* Can identify process or document gaps
* Is able to consider the best solution for the team and the business and can drive the necessary change to implement it.
* Understands the business priorities and develop an execution plan allocating the right resources.
* Is able to deliver the project execution as per agreed delivery dates and with the quality of software.
* Experience in developing software
* Experience in managing a development team
* Knowledge in C# coding language and Xamarin (Android/iOS application development)
* Experience with embedded OS, and bare metal software development
If you are the Development Manger we are looking for, get touch today. Apply now!
Alternatively if you feel this opportunity might be interesting for someone else that you know, please feel free to share as we are offering an amazing referral fee of up to £200!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales