DevOps Engineer opportunity to join a Digital Software Technology company in Oxford. Come and join an Agile engineering team, where the focus is around collaboration and continuous improvement.
This is the perfect role for someone who believes strongly in the DevOps culture and who can help drive that through the Engineering teams. Someone who is collaborative and who will proactively seek to share knowledge, that has the confidence to speak up when needed and the pragmatism to accept compromise.
You will be given the autonomy to do the best thing, not just the easiest thing, to further drive up our quality. There is a strong sense of team in the business and collaboration is actively encouraged.
- Manage multiple Kubernetes clusters, whilst designing and implementing enhancements to them
- Working with the Engineering and Product teams to understand the products and how best to support them
- Automate and support software releases
- Carry out problem investigations and correction
- Improve systems monitoring, visibility and alerting
- Pro-actively provide Engineers with the tools they need
- Strong k8s/Docker skills
- Kubernetes - Must have!
- Comprehensive Linux understanding
- Cloud computing and networking knowledge
- Identifies with The Infrastructure as Code paradigm, and the tools to implement that
- Can demonstrate experience and insight across a range of core infrastructure, such as databases, queues and caches
- Comfortable teaching, sharing and helping Engineers
Having some of these would be an advantage, but not essential
- Google Cloud Platform
- Experience of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Circle CI
- Exposure to Windows administration particularly AD/SSO
- Experience with healthcare technology and environment
- Skills with PostgreSQL and Neo4j
- Using Openstack CLI
- Using Azure
- Company share option scheme
- 5% employer matched Pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance including Partners and Children cover
- Free Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- A challenging and fun environment that rewards results
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales