Flutter Developer (CF-33920080)
~Flutter~ into 2022 with a new REMOTE role!
Our client, a leading Insurance provider, is looking to round out a team of Flutter developers to work on the member-facing mobile application. With nearly all parts of their business going thru the app, this large enterprise company is looking to GROW! The mobile app currently gets half a million hits per month with the goal of hitting 2 million. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning and working with emerging technologies!
They are currently looking for a mid-level engineer to help on their Flutter-based app, and are open to full-stack and native developers who have an interesting in learning/moving into Flutter.
- Mid-level Mobile App Developer
- Rate: $125-$145k annual
- Location: 100% Remote
- Start: ASAP
- Mobile Development background building Android or iOS applications
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills/Foundations
- Innovative & creative mindsets
- Interest in Flutter
- Willingness to learn!
- Must be based in the US*
- Working on a high visibility app
- Being a part of a team that is shifting to mobile-first strategy and sees the value in mobile
- Joining large, stable enterprise company that facilitates technical growth as well as career growth (new tech, mentorship)
- Given a voice to propose things with new tech releases, flexibility to learn new things
- Mobile app gets half a million hits a month
- Have a chance to work on Emerging Technologies (VR/AR, Machine Vision, Blockchain, IoT, etc)
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply with an updated resume and I will reach out to coordinate a quick call to talk more in-depth about the role.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com