Front End Software Engineer (CF-33978056)
- Bachelors or Masters in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering etc.) required.
- 8+ years of related experience in User interface development, middle-tier and micro-services development, working with large data sets, visualizations of data using graph and charts. Understanding and experience of methodologies like data warehousing, data lakes, data visualization and data integration.
- Proficiency in programming language such as Python, Java. You design and write clean, well-tested code, and you're passionate about coding
- Strong expertise in providing great user experience through tools, visualizations, and end user applications
- Practical experience delivering and supporting Cloud strategies including integrating with legacy products, APIs, B2B service, AI/ML models and implementing SaaS integrations.
- Experience working with link analysis/Network/Graph data & visualizations will be a big plus
- Proven experience in understanding multi-functional enterprise data, enterprise services, navigating between business needs and data, and being able to work hand-in-hand with other members of technical teams to execute on product roadmaps to enable new visual insights with our data and User interface
- Crafted and implemented n-tier enterprise applications on cloud
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Developing and deploying pipelines. Deploying within a cloud native infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Able to work collaboratively with a geographically diverse team, also providing technical leadership for junior members of the team.
- Prior experience with real time data integrations in Confluent Kafka platform is advantageous.
- Experience in working with AWS, MS Azure or other cloud providers. Experience with AWS services such as EKS, ECS, Lambda, S3, AWS Certification.
- Strong understanding of security aspects
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com