Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) - REMOTE
Computer Futures is a niche IT staffing firm and partners with Fortune 500 companies to provide the best talent in the industry.
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) for a ongoing contract opportunity.
This team operates like a startup in a large company. They control their product roadmap and development cycles. They are product-focused and expect their fellow engineers to be involved in all parts of the product development from product requirements and design to implementation, testing and operating.
- Design and implement sophisticated features in our client's website and/or public APIs using Hapi.js, GraphQL, React and other open source tools.
- Work closely with product and design teams to optimize the experience for our customers
- Contribute to improving technical and project processes
- On-call rotations, on-call tools
- Maintain and enhance operational intelligence (Splunk, Dashboards and reporting, logs, etc)
- Stress testing and performance tuning
- General DevOps work
- Experiment with new technologies and features and build quick prototypes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field OR 7+ years experience building scalable systems and websites
- 4+ years experience as a software engineer writing RESTful services or responsive websites.
- 2+ years Software development experience in Node.js
- Experience with unit testing, UI testing and automation.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.