Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Sectors: Embedded & Engineering
Job Type: Contract
Calling all Hardware Engineer! This role is open for Austin based candidates, as well as those who would like to relocate.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Execute electrical, functional, and system tests of DDR4 memory sub-system test plans as part of a post-silicon Power-System Memory Engineering team.
- Verify system functionality to product specification using hardware and software validation tools, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers. .
- Analyze & debug electrical and functional test data to drive into production risk-call decisions.
- 1-4 years as a Hardware Engineer
- Need hands on experience working in the lab to work with Hardware, break it apart and build it back up
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the development and execution of system level memory interface electrical and functional test plans.
- Demonstrated experience with or knowledge using oscilloscopes, reading schematics and layout design files to characterize high-speed IOs
- Knowledge of modern Server uArch (Power, Z, x86, ARM) and system technologies (DDR or other High-Speed IOs such as PCIe, SATA, USB)
- Knowledge of modern OS kernel (Linux, AIX)
Nice To Have
- BS-EE / BS-CE / Masters plus at least 2 years of directly related experience; an advanced degree will be considered a plus.
- Working within Memory components
Hardware Engineer/ Austin/ IT / Computer Hardware
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.