Head of Clinical Governance
I am working with a CIC based in the Midlands, who require a Head of Clinical Governance from January 2020.
Ideally, they would like candidates who have previously held responsibility over Complaints and Incident Management, with experience utilising Datix to manage reports.
This role entails:
- Covering Serious Incidents and writing reports to summarise said incidents
- Overseeing all incidents reported on Datix - following up on all incidents, ensuring that risks and complaints are identified
- Providing support to the Governance team if complaints and/or risks are escalated further
- Writing Board quality reports
- Supporting the Governance team with drafting responses to any Serious Incidents
- Line-managing the Governance team
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales