Head of CRM
Are you a Head of CRM who can lead brand new-functions, whilst being responsible for developing CRM capabilities and defining visions around marketing automation? If this matches your experience, then this is the role for you…
Being the Head of CRM you will be heading up a new specialist CRM function, a passionate team of people developing the CRM capability, wider communications and policies & campaigns. Your aim as the Head of CRM is to grow the company's active supporter base whilst delivering a higher quality service at every touch point.
How your day will look…
- Supporting the business with new implementations around CRM tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Managing consultancy relationships, implantation processes and requirements & solutions.
- Defining and driving clear CRM visions for existing and potential supporters.
- Creating engaging content from marketing, creative & digital inputs.
- Implementing CRM communications framework.
- Owning CRM strategy.
- Growing supporter database.
- Working across multiple channels; email, social media, web, text and telephone.
- Budgeting & forecasting
What we expect from Heads of CRM…
- Multiple years' of experience within CRM and marketing automation (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Being able to manage multi-channel CRM strategies.
- Good working knowledge of Enterprise ESP (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, IBM WCA or Oracle Responsys.
Besides a competitive salary you will also receive; good holiday entitlement, company pension, life insurance, season tickets and flexible working.
If you are a Head of CRM (skilled within Salesforce Marketing Cloud) who can lead brand new-functions, whilst being responsible for developing CRM capabilities visions and marketing automation? Then click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis on 0207 907 3876.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales