HRIS Application Support Analyst - Hedge Fund - Contract
A leading Asset Management firm with $100bn in AUM is seeking a highly motivated Application Support Analyst with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) background to assist in day to day transactions support, systems maintenance, and reporting support activities. This role works closely with all HR and other business groups, IT, HRIS vendor to improve overall efficiency of systems & processes. This position will also be instrumental in a new HRIS implementation and continued support.
This will be a 12+ month contract role
- Provides support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Provides technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues, managing service requests with HRIS vendor
- Maintains HR data integrity by ensuring accuracy and consistency of input data. Serves an integral role in developing audits as well as auditing HR data and troubleshooting irregularities
- Proactively looks for ways to enhance current business processes within the employee life cycle from hire to termination, and reporting
- Assists users with day to day transactional and bulk upload, data management requests
- Role will require some HRIS systems customization, configuration, and user maintenance activities
- Work with HRIS team in managing vendor system upgrades, testing new HRIS features/processes and assesses impacts to different employee groups, and rollout procedures
- Assists in creating user manuals/process documentation, and end user training
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Administration or related field
- Minimum of one (2) year of HR, analytics, administration or operations experience required
- Hands on knowledge in any leading HRIS platform - Oracle, Workday, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft. Experience in any development languages - SQL, or HRIS system specific knowledge a strong plus
- Excellent data entry skills with speed, accuracy and ability to quickly identify data discrepancies.
- Minimum of one (1) year of HR, analytics or operations experience required
- Must have hands on systems knowledge with any HRIS or ERP platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.