Infrastructure Project Manager
6 Month Initial Contact
£500-600 per day
MUST HAVE EDUCATION EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record of delivering complex technical projects including new services, IT transformation, remediation, integration and migrations.
- Delivery using 3rd parties across multiple geographies and business units.
- Experience working with technical SMEs specialising in applications and infrastructure; servers, networks, data, storage, middleware and telephony.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as ITIL, TOGAF and the Development Lifecycle.
- In-depth knowledge and demonstrable application of different project delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Excellent communication, senior management and influencing skills demonstrating the ability to translate technical and complex challenges into simple, clear updates, issues and/or risks for senior management.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales