iOS Developer (CF-33955780)
Are you an iOS Developer open to exploring new opportunities in the Seattle area?
Our client, a leading finance and investing company, is looking to hire several Principal/Lead, Staff, Senior, & Mid-level iOS Developers. Additions to the team will be working on building out new features, using Swift and the latest iOS stack, for an app that helps millions of people make at-home investment decisions daily.
- Client: Disclosed in initial phone introduction
- Compensation: Highly competitive/above market
- Type: 12-month Contract to Hire
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Remote (team based in Seattle)
- Build & maintain iOS applications
- Triage, debug and fix issues in a timely manner. Where needed, communicate and work with Android and/or back-end teams to find root causes and ensure issues are fixed on all platforms
- Collaborating with UX Designers, Project Owners, Scrum Master and other developers across the Seattle area to plan, estimate and implement features
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the high performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Tech they are using: (Swift, Combine, SwiftUI)
- 3-10+ years native iOS developer experience
- 2+ years Swift experience
- Experience with modern iOS tech stack
Apply now to learn more!
*Open to US-based applicants only*
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com