Our client unites with the purpose of making people's lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling. Together with their 30,000+ employees around the globe, they work tirelessly to support cutting-edge initiatives that create a better world for people to live in. Through their business activities, our client aims to contribute to global society by living true to their goal.
They are seeking individuals who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Overall Job Objective
- The primary objective of this role is to plan and promote management/operation projects, including support for OS function updates of PCs, iPhones, tablets, multifunction devices, and more.
- Manage vendor relationships and oversee project implementation.
- Collaborate and coordinate with EUC (End User Computing) personnel in other international regions in English.
- Develop the EUC roadmap.
- Organize and enhance complex processes.
- Handle the entire process from commercialization to shipping.
- Establish effective communication and build relationships with external vendors, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with multiple divisions to efficiently achieve objectives.
- Lead a team of 2-3 EUC professionals.
- Demonstrated experience in EUC, including managing the rollout of over 500 devices (PCs, etc.).
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects involving internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in global business unit communication.
- Vendor management expertise.
Preferred Experience (Nice to Have)
- Previous work in IT departments across various companies of different sizes.
- Minor team management experience.
- Global vendor management exposure.
- IT infrastructure experience in the medical or manufacturing industries.
- Experience with PC deployment using AutoPilot.
- Expertise in PC model selection.
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have)
- Familiarity with ITIL.
- Understanding of SCCM, ServiceNow, and CMBD.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021