Java Developer (CF-33956717)
The Senior Software Engineer applies practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications of moderate to high complexity. The Senior Software Engineer owns design and development, and drives development of components through his/her own and subordinate engineer's work. The Senior Engineer provides technical guidance and acts as a point of escalation and technical expert. The Senior Software Engineer designs and develops highly scalable software systems and applications. Primary Responsibilities:
- Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
- Drives development of components through own and subordinate engineer's work.
- Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
- Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
- Develops specifications for assigned components, projects or fixes.
- Reviews or writes code.
- Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
- Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
- Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects.
- Designs specific components for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
- Designs, develops, manages, creates and maintains technical components and templates.
- Able to code against front-end technology stack and lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
- Interacts and coordinates deliverable with other technical groups in the organization.
- Executes assigned component level projects using new or existing technologies
- Designs and develops specifications for assigned projects
- Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
- Participates in conceiving and setting the architectural direction for development projects.
- Designs the component tasks of assigned projects, developing specifications for each
- Serves as a high level technical resource and "go-to" person for less experienced developers, providing technical guidance and oversight.
- Leads team members in problem analysis and issue resolution.
- Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team."
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com