Jr. Backend Developer (CF-33953574)
A leading provider of custom R&D services, technology, expertise and best practices to Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies. This organization is looking for an experienced Software Engineer who will be responsible for innovative backend development, writing clean code, and ensuring all CI/CD goals are met within a particular deadline.
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle, from understanding the needs of the business through to software development and refinement, QA, testing, CI/CD, deployment and maintenance
- Design and develop robust, maintainable cloud products with automated tests
- Work collaboratively with the research and product teams to integrate analytical algorithms and physics models into robust software solution
- Outstanding communication, writing and organizational skills
- 3+ years of software development
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms
- Basic experience with SQL databases
- Python, Node
Interview slots available all next week. If interested, please apply to this job posting.
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com