Lead - Salesforce Market Cloud & Sales Cloud
Are you experienced within Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Sales Cloud and somebody who can help utilise Salesforce across a rapidly expanding business, as well as prioritising emails, organising customer priority and segmenting data?
Lead within Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Sales Cloud is urgently required by one of West London's fastest growing businesses! 4 offices across the globe with the emphasis being focused on the UK.
Being a Technical Lead within Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Salesforce Sales Cloud, you will help the business better qualify leads for business generation - determining the best customers for future business, personalise emails for a better customer experience, organise which customers should take priority and finally segment data.
Helping with lead scoring will also be a large factor of the role, understanding what part of the website customers have touched and what buying emotions they are demonstrating.
How your day will look;
- Focus of continuous improvement, managing the environment and improving the business.
- Being the 'Go-to-Guy' and 'stress resilient'! Managing stakeholders i.e. having spontaneous conversations with the company's CEO if needed, demonstrating what the business can do with Salesforce.
- Building your knowledge around Salesforce and becoming a Salesforce Strategist. Being prepared to learn every day, developing your growth as well as the business.
- Testing new practices and ideas - Not being scared to try new things and test!
- Experienced within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Comfortable with working within a fast-paced, agile, fun & dynamic start-up business.
- Can demonstrating flexible working, work past 9am-5pm, in order to complete tasks and improve Salesforce environment.
- Capable of qualifying leads, segmenting leads and personalising emails and communications.
Offices are brand new and company benefits also available.
If you are a Technical Lead within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and wanted to make a difference, please click 'apply' or contact Stuart Lewis on 0207 907 3876.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales