Lead Embedded Software Engineer - Swindon
I am looking for Technical Lead Embedded Software Engineer with experience of firmware and testing.
- Practical design and development experience in an embedded C/C++ RTOS environment, including MQX and Nucleus
- Experience of embedded microcontroller development, including the ARM processor
- Good understanding of device driver development
- Experience with communications interfaces; SPI, I2C, UART, Ethernet
- Knowledge of controlling electromechanical devices with software
- Good knowledge of configuration management and control practices
- Application development in desktop environment using Windows
- Disciplined in Software Version Control
If you are looking for a new Technical Lead Embedded Software Engineer position, then look no further!
We are looking for a superstar to join the ranks of a successful Design and Manufacturing company based in Swindon.
With their Agile approach to development, you will be well immersed in the delivery of multiple simultaneous software development projects from design to release and work extremely closely with the project managers to ensure completion and success.
This role will be offering a very competitive salary along with a prosperous benefits package.
If you are interested please respond to this advert with an updated CV.
Alternatively contact Francis Harwood on LinkedIn
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales