Lead Hardware Design Engineer
You have the opportunity to work with a Global Market Leader in telecoms who are developing solutions to support their customers on a scale in the millions. As a Technical Lead, you will have a mixture of responsibilities including team leading/ Project leading, have the ability to understand Hardware Development in exceptional detail and have a aptitude for new product development. You will be assigned to a project where yu will be expected to and influence and offer guidance. You will be expected to bring new ideas to the table and be creative in your process introducing these ideas.
- Experience working on full product design life cycle.
- Strong understanding of Hardware Development
- Talent for innovation and Design with process orientated approach
- Analogue and Digital Electronics Design
- Electronics Architectural Design
- Embedded Software Development
- Safety, EMC, ESD
- Appreciation for RF/ Radio Frequency
- Strong experience of delivering specification on time and to budget
- Technical Leadership with multi-functional teams
- cultural awareness
The extremely generous salary and benefits package on offer is towards the top end of the market and flexible depending of your experience. The benefits include a pension, health care package, flexible hours and more.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to put forward an application for the role then please get in contact with Jessica Walker at Computer Futures or Apply Now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales