Lead Java Developer
I'm hiring for a Fortune 500 Telecommunications company based in St. Louis that is looking to hire a Lead Java Developer.
This is not a role where you manage people but simply lead the team in deployment projects.
- Project: It's an Android based application for Technicians who are out in the field for Internet installations. You will be leading the addition of several new features.
- 12-15 Years of experience with the last few years as a Senior/Lead
- Spring boot/microservices
- Java 8
- Restful API's
- H2 Database (local environment) and Oracle Database
- STS and Eclipse IDE
- If you have exposure to IntelliJIDE (for android work) that would be a bonus
- Hands on experience with Maven, GIT (BitBucket a plus)
- Git Flow a plus
- Must have experience leading deployments with Jenkins
- Any cloud but if you have AWS that would be ideal
- Be able to jump in and lead from a technical perspective
- Little bit of people skills - need someone who has been a lead before or had lead duties
- Agile environment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.