Lead Software Engineer - Oxford
Lead Software Engineer | Oxford | £80,000 per annum
Ever wanted to work for a start-up? My client is revolutionising medical technology and are shaping the future with exciting scope for new projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to head up their growing software team whilst continuing to develop new and existing products.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead small teams
- Proven track record of Experience in C# programming under Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience in 'C' programming for embedded systems.
- Experience in Java programming.
- A working experience with Windows operating systems.
- Have a proven track record of analytical problem solving skills.
- Experience in the design, development, implementation and validation of software for medical or other risk compliant industries.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and have a passion for medical devices then please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales