Machine Learning Software Engineer
Computer Vision/Machine Learning Software Engineer
Opportunity to join is a silicon and systems company developing unique solutions for AI enabled visual processing. You will help to create innovative, highly integrated, silicon and software solutions blending AI together with traditional algorithms and techniques to deliver practical systems that efficiently address real world needs. Our chips are based on a unique, silicon proven, AI engine in its fourth generation that can scale to provide the optimal level of performance from small IOT devices to high performance servers. We deliver complete system level solutions, including robust production ready algorithms to our customers, enabling them to be disruptive in their markets.
Based in our Watford, Hertfordshire headquarters, this is a prime opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we start up our UK development team. As a machine learning engineer you will be responsible for the development, training, validation and testing of detection, classification and other vision-based solutions using convolutional neural networks. Moreover, you will work on the research and deployment of generative models to address the domain discrepancy problem in synthetic and real-world data.
- Demonstrated ability to write and maintain software code (10,000+ lines)
- Proficiency in Python and C/C++ in large scale projects
- Experience training networks using TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch and similar frameworks
- Experience in generative models (i.e. GANs), synthetic data exploitation and domain adaptation
- Proven ability to implement and debug vision-oriented CNNs in either industry or an equivalent academic setting
- Familiarity with the technical principles behind digital video sensors and video compression standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years of experience or equivalent graduate school experience related to machine learning
- (Bonus) Experience training and/or deploying machine learning algorithms in industry
- (Bonus) Publications in top tier conferences (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, etc.)
- (Bonus) Industrial /research experience in Neural Style Transfer and/or similar techniques
Train convolutional neural networks for targeted applications such as detection, tracking, free space determination and semantic segmentation.
Design and train generative models to bridge the gap between synthetic and real-world data.
Work on projects with other team members to develop complete solutions.
Contribute to the design of new tools and training methods using novel annotation strategies with the objective of advancing the state of the art in effective training of neural networks.
You will help to build and maintain the software necessary to apply the new tools and methods to machine learning projects. This includes internal libraries and code as well as production software tools.
Report development progress to management.
Good degree (BSc, MSc, BEng or MEng) in a Computer Science or related technical field. Advanced degree is preferred.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales