A leading fintech company in Tokyo, Japan, mainly focus on develops eletronic payment services.
- Design a scalable, stable and secure platform
- Manage a team of engineers responsible for the timely and quality delivery of a given product or project.
- Lead the team in its daily tasks, prioritize them, and make decisions based on changing business priorities.
- Structure and facilitate the team's workflow and development process.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders across the company to understand their requirements and translate them into the team's technical requirements.
- Fosters the team's evolution and its member's growth, including, but not limited to, 1:1s and performance evaluation.
- Plan for future resources requirements and collaborate with the hiring efforts.
- Professional experience in a technical management or leadership role.
- Have a technical mindset and understand complex systems design.
- Have an extreme bias towards action. Basically, have the "Get Things Done" type of attitude.
- Be solutions oriented.
- Be able to maintain high-performance within a high-energy and fast-paced work environment.
- Have excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Bilingual in English and Japanese is preferred, but either one is fine.
To find out more about Computer Futures, please visit www.computerfutures.com | Computer Futures についてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.computerfutures.com
Award winner of:
The IT and Technology Recruitment Company of the Year by TIARA Awards 2018 | Best Large Company to Work For by TIARA Awards 2021 | Best CSR Initiative by TIARA Awards2019 | Best Workplace by Great Place to Work Institution 2018, 2020 & 2021