Mobile Release Engineer
As a Mobile Release Engineer, you will help keep the Mobile CI running at top efficiency. We need smart and passionate engineers that are obsessed with squeezing every bit of performance out of a build system, and can work side-by-side with other Development engineers as well as Test engineers to ensure consistent, high-confidence delivery through a CI delivery pipeline. Given the high visibility of this role, you'll be expected to work with several cross-functional teams. The team works as a collaborative team with the shared goal of delivering excellent software, anchored in an agile culture of quality, delivery, and innovation. We encourage our software engineers to embrace shared responsibility for writing testable, high performance, maintainable code. We deliver working software in short sprints via iterative and incremental development practices. Individuals on our team are motivated, trusted and continuously focused on technical excellence.
- Implement a continuous integration strategy for Mobile Applications for both iOS and Android
- Perform build, release and build environments for iOS and Android Platforms.
- Coordinate with tools development team to ensure mobile team's CI/CD to be flawlessly operate
- Support our CI and source systems
- Work with engineering teams to design sustainable deployment packaging and automation systems
- Troubleshoot build related issues
- Participate to improve mobile team's CI/CD workflow
- Work closely with QA teams to integrate automated testing as a part of CI/CD
- Develop utility to allow engineers to setup standardized development environment quickly
- Train and assist mobile developers in the company worldwide, across organizations, facilitating software development and release.
- Continuously simplify, optimize and automate CI/CD processes to further our goal of rapidly improving developer productivity and confidence
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/Software Engineering with 3+ years of experience required
- Experience with ruby or python and bash scripting.
- Solid knowledge of mobile software development with Apple Xcode or Google Android Studio
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experience with Gradle (Android), Xcodebuild (iOS) and Fastlane tools.
- Experience with tools Jenkins, HockeyApp, Eclipse, git etc.
- Experience with code signing mobile applications for iOS, including code signing identities and provisioning profiles
- Experience managing complex dependencies with build tools such as Maven, Ivy, or Gradle
- Experience with Docker and Maven repositories, such as Sonatype Nexus and JFrog Artifactory, is a plus
- Deep understanding of command-line tools, bash scripting, and build tool management
- Demonstrable aptitude for configuring, running, and gathering metrics from CI test pipelines executing mobile automation using tools such as XCtest, Espresso, JUnit, Jenkins
- Familiar with virtualization tools such as Docker, Vagrant, terraform, and VMWare Working knowledge of network security best-practices within a data center environment
- Able to nurture relationships between multiple teams and navigate dependencies
- Experience in App Store submission for Apple or Google is definite plus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.