MuleSoft Developer - Java/Spring/Mule technologies
I am working with a company who are a current MuleSoft user and are looking to grow their team with a strong developer with proven API design experience and knowledge of Java/Spring technologies.
The company are currently going through a salesforce integration and will need someone who is confident with using salesforce connectors and can bring a unique viewpoint into the project.
Ideally, you will come from a Java development background and have at least some active knowledge of solution design. The business have their own platform that they want to push forward using Springboot technologies and will need someone who is open to new ideas and willing to follow the requirements of the company to deliver a seamless integration project over the next 6-12 months.
Role: Mulesoft Developer
Location: City of London
Skills you will use?
- Unquestionable Mule 4 knowledge and experience.
- Strong Java understanding & knowledge of how MuleSoft works in the background in relation to Java.
- Mule Platform
- load balancing
- Configuring Load Balancing using Mule 4
- Rabbit MQ for continuous deployment
- Knowledge of Salesforce and MQ connectors
- Exceptional knowledge of RESTful API design life cycle
- Cloudhub & Docker knowledge (CI/CD)
- Spring Boot knowledge (ability to learn)
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales