My client is in retail looking for a MuleSoft developer, with several years experience using MuleSoft.
Contact:6 months (with opportunity to extend)
- Working on MuleSoft anypoint platform.
- Develop and support microservices.
- Work within a hard working close knit team of developers and technical analysts.
- Integrating back office systems to mobile apps.
- Work closely with other feature teams to solve problems and identify solutions.
- Continually improve the quality of our existing APIs.
- Being proactive, collaborative and contribute positively to team working.
- Providing development support to colleagues and third parties to deliver on Society objectives to timescales..
- 5+ years java
- 2+ years MuleSoft
5+ years experience in building API's
- 5+ years using C# & Java
- Worked in an agile/scrum team
- You will be able to design and develop re-usable API's using the RESTful API approach (RAML).
- Microservices with significant data, users & volumes.
- Working with and leveraging API Gateway technologies.
- Operating in a dev-ops environment and delivering software through an Automated Pipeline.
- MuleSoft certified
- MuleSoft 4 experience
If your looking for you next contract role and think you fit the bill then please apply below.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales