Our financial client is looking for a Senior Integration's Developer (MuleSoft) you will be responsible for design, development and maintaining the Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) / B2B development and Integration team driving projects.
- Designing, developing the EIA.
- Designing reusable API's.
- Driving & leading projects in the team.
- assisting developer with their API design.
- Using middle ware applications.
- working with team lead, and architects and suggesting innovative solutions to the business.
- Experience designing and developing reusable API's.
- experienced SOA & EAI using middleware technologies.
- Experience in leading projects.
- Design/Develop/Support ESB/SOA middleware applications using Mulesoft and J2EE.
- Demonstrated ability to work to time scales.
- Experience in building architecture, design solutions for high volume transactional orders.
- Experienced in Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
Knowledge in x.509 certificates, PGP and WS-Security, HTTP authentication.
- Expertise in Java Application Servers, JBOSS Application server, Tomcat.
Technical skills & Certifications:
- MuleSoft certified.
- Bachelors in computer science or similar.
- XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP/REST, JSON and web services.
- J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, JDBC.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales