nCino Admin (CF-33969962)
We are working with an amazing financial organization that is looking for a skilled Salesforce Administrator that is proficient in nCino, to join their already expanding team!
If you are interested in opportunities that provides great leadership and a collaborative environment that will give you access to the latest technologies within the Salesforce ecosystem, then apply to this position while it is still open. The ideal candidate is someone with experience in the financial industry, with advanced administrator experience and understanding of the technical side of Salesforce and is a great communicator.
- Perform administration of Salesforce and nCino application.
- Enhance and maintain nCino configuration.
- Design, document, test and deploy fixes and enhancements to nCino objects, layouts, workflows, notifications, reports, and dashboards.
- Work with product team members to design, document, and prioritise necessary enhancements and fixes.
- Document and track business logic, workflow, and other customisation's made within nCino.
- Evaluate, document, and implement future releases of nCino.
- Ensure upcoming changes are properly documented and disseminated to the affected users and learning & development staff.
- Assist support staff with troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
- Identity opportunities for application optimisation, redesign, and development.
- Follow Valley's established development life cycle to develop and promote changes between environments.
- Monitor and maintain daily and weekly integration jobs.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Work with teams to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the application to support additional business processes or functions.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce and nCino experience as an administrator
- Exposure to Financial Service Cloud and or commercial lending exposure
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Certified nCino Administrator
- Discretionary bonus
- Health Benefits
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com