Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Sectors: Public sector
Job Type: Contract
Top technical Skills:
- Strong understanding of how to go to source code and understand where changes were made
- Strong understanding of data delivery and how data flows from servers
- Bitbucket and Git - branching and merge strategy
- Version control system - Confluence
- QA background/ Mobile testing experience
- Charles Proxy or experience with a similar application
- aspiration to grow into a release management role
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline, and at least 5 years of experience, or overall relevant experience.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and testing techniques
- Able to adapt to changes in product development as well as flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to meet testing needs.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.