The position will interact and communicate with various levels of business and technical stakeholders, from subject matter experts and managers to senior leadership, to assess business requirements and processes and align them with appropriate technology solutions that result in improved functionality, process efficiency and accuracy.
The role will lead or support all aspects of delivery inclusive of planning, analysis, requirements, documentation, design, configuration, testing, deployment, and support.
This position provides the opportunity to work on projects that span the entire business and may vary in size and complexity. Area of responsibility and focus will include: PeopleSoft HCM (Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor) and PeopleSoft Financials (e.g. Billing, Cash/AR, Credit, Collections)
1. Establish and maintain product and business expertise of assigned areas
2. Gather and analyze information from multiple sources to provide recommendations to address business objectives and resolve issues
3. Lead or support requirements definition and documentation by working directly with business partners in order to provide the appropriate technical partners with the information needed to develop a solution
4. Work with technical staff and vendors to ensure that the technical components of solutions are understood and properly accounted for (e.g. integration's, extensions, etc.) w/in the overall solution
5. Lead or support preparation and execution of testing efforts
6. Support deployment and migration efforts
7. Represents the team as an expert source in communications with IT, training, reporting, leadership, vendors, etc.
8. Use influence and expertise to promote an atmosphere of cohesiveness and focused collaboration between all the members of the team in the interest of driving the product forward
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job