Primary Care Data Analyst
Duration: 3-6 months (likely to be 6 months)
Home Working: Yes (1-2 days after initial starting period)
An urgent need for a Primary Care Data Analyst has arisen with an NHS commissioning organisation.
The aim of the project is to gain better understanding of whether the current access model for Primary Care is meeting population needs and demands.
In this role, you will scope out the pressures within Primary Care, working closely with GP practices. You will also analyse at the richness and consistency of data capture within SystmOne.
You will be working in a fast paced environment, surrounded by dedicated individuals. You will be expected to push boundaries to find solutions.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Recent and strong experience working with Primary Care dataset (your CV must highlight previous experience working with the following areas:
- Number and appointment types and durations
- Utilisation rates of appointment
- Variation of waiting times
- Patent satisfaction with access
- Support system resilience/current care/impact of extended access
- Workflow-demand management, resource mapping profile against available slots/staff)
- Working knowledge of Power BI.
- Experience with Demand and Capacity Modelling.
If you are available and interested please send across a copy of your CV without delay.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales