Principle Electronics Engineer
You have the opportunity to join a fantastic company based in Woking, UK. You'll be a vital member of the growing R&D team, with influence across new product design. You can expect to utilise your knowledge across both Analogue & Digital Electronics, PCB Layout and Embedded Systems (To mention a few areas in particular).
This company is quickly expanding, and can provide many opportunities for growth/development. You'll have the chance to be involved within each stage of the design process, and can expect to have influence across a variety of live and upcoming projects.
Experience you'll bring:
- 10+ Years of Electronics/Hardware Design experience. (Essential)
- Analogue and Digital Electronics Design knowledge. (Essential)
- Hands on experience with Embedded Programming (C, Bare Metal). (Essential)
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team. (Essential)
- Full Life-Cycle experience. (Essential)
- High Temperature Electronics Design experience. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Low-Power System Design. (Desirable)
- Experience of designing High-Reliability/Robust Electronics. (Desirable)
Does this role sound interesting to you? If it does, we'd love to hear from you. Please click 'Apply' to proceed with this application, or contact Computer Futures (Bristol) directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You can expect to receive a competitive package, which will include the following: Competitive Salary, Generous Pension, Flexible Working Hours and More.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales