Product Manager (Marketing Cloud)
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Product Manager is urgently required by a highly successful end-user environment within Central London.
Do you consider your Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) knowledge to be on point? If so, this role is for you…
As the company's Product Manager you will take control day-to-day management of their Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) platform. Other responsibilities will include;
- Defining product roadmaps.
- Delivery of product related projects and tasks.
- Working with Marketing Teams, ensuring excellent segmentation and quality is on point.
- Focusing on intelligent marketing, personalising communications & user stories and engaging with multiple audiences.
- Taking ownership of Salesforce Marketing Cloud; delivery, features, audiences & Users.
- Ensure data quality, data protection, subscribers' management and data counts.
- Manage stakeholders with product roadmaps and priority tasks.
- Working alongside multiple departments; C-Level Directors, Software Development, Content & Emails Team.
Skills & Experience Needed;
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Email campaign builds and deployment experience ideally.
- CRM Marketing or Product Management.
- SQL Management - Tracking & Reporting, Writing & Editing Queries, Extracting Data etc.
- Google Analytics.
Offices are AMAZING! You will be considered as 'not just a number' but a Product Manager who will make large contributions towards new ideas and ways of working. You will also notice and see lots of communication and interaction between different teams and employees of different seniority.
Offices are also commutable via public transport, train, bus or cycling, social activities being very common as well.
If you consider yourself a Product Manager, who's experience comes from Salesforce Marketing Cloud, please click 'apply' or contact Computer Futures on 0207 907 3876.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales