£60,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
3 days per week on site in Buckinghamshire
I'm currently recruiting for a Product Owner to help one of my customers develop internal technology products from design and build through to launch and maintenance.
The Product Owner will be responsible for building out an interactive application that enables the business to interact with their internal stakeholders. The application will act as an internal portal that will evolve and over time and the hiring manager wants the PO to help build and shape the capabilities of the application based on internal stakeholder requirements.
The business currently run a lean resource model and utilise external partners to help them with IT projects so they will need a self-sufficient Product Owner with strong communication, influencing and problem solving skills.
- Shaping product visions to drive business outcomes and priorities across multiple domains.
- Managing complex and impactful product areas with considerable autonomy, so that significant measurable value can be delivered.
- Partnering with the major commercial functions, to promote the effective leverage of technology to advance business performance.
- Prioritising technical work to maximise customer and business value to drive the success of the product, ensuring solutions are valuable, viable, usable, and feasible for the customer.
- Within Enterprise Systems, being the 'voice of the customer' at the intersection of product design and technology.
Key systems used - Jira, Visio, Word, OneNote, Miro, Teams, Relevant Systems under construction
- Undertake ideation to establish customer needs and then synthesise these into product strategies, roadmaps and priortised product backlogs.
- Understand the rationale behind competitors' strategies through complex market analysis identifying the key differentiators to ensure the business is heading towards world class service delivery.
- Create business cases as required that include costs and business/user benefit to ensure the right product development is prioritised.
- Facilitate development of innovative technology solutions to solve complex customer problems, by providing strategic insights considering customer needs, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Provide direction within the Enterprise Systems team and relevant development 3rd parties, to ensure solutions are developed which meet the needs of the customer. Be the ultimate point of acceptance, on behalf of the customer.
- Support the Enterprise Business Analyst - and the Business COE - in the shaping of required To-Be business processes that will maximise product effectiveness.
- Ensure products are launched correctly with the appropriate stakeholder management and
- communications in place.
- Define and establish tracking success measurement, which balancing short term goals with longer term objectives, and make data driven decisions on whether to adjust, refine or pivot.
- Be a true partner for the commercial functions' management teams, representing the aims of Enterprise Systems in business decision-making.
- Act as a mentor and coach and actively contribute to the wider Product culture acting as a Product evangelist to build awareness and understanding across the business.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job