Project Manager - Charleston, SC
Title: Project Manager
Company: This Project Manager position is with a client of ours in their Charleston, SC office! The client deeply cares about their employees, and you will have the chance to learn/work with some of the top professionals in your field.
- Coordinates with the government program manager on priorities of work
- Devises solutions to maintain and coordinate schedules and milestones
- Maintains the project calendar and informs management and staff of deadlines and other important dates
- Makes recommendations to resolve complex problems involving intricate challenges associated with management of the project
- Tracks current year and carryover budget and funding performance
- Prepares correspondence, meeting invitations, agendas, document packets, spreadsheets and other supporting materials
- Proficient written communication producing documents that exhibit clear writing, correct spelling, proper grammar, consistent formatting and adherence to templates and standards
- Highly effective verbal communication with people from different backgrounds and different levels of understanding, including clerical, technical, administrative and professional staff at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge and skill in the use of office computer equipment with variety of software, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project and databases to create communications, extract and organize data, produce letters, etc.
- Proven ability to work productively and collaboratively in a team environment in analyzing contracts, agreements, plans, designs, and specifications; anticipating problems and identifying risks that may occur.
- Experience working in a DoD environment
Length: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Pay Rate: $90K
Interviews are being set up for the Project Manager position in the client's Charleston, SC office. To be considered for this position you must email your most updated CV and set up a time to speak with me as soon as possible.
If this Project Manager position is not the right fit for you but you have a friend that fits the role, please do refer them.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.