IT Project Manager opportunity to join a Technology company, working on cutting edge Software. The company offer fantastic Benefits including Fully Remote working / chance to work out of one of their 6 offices across the UK if you like coming into the office. Career coach - 5 Paid training days and lots of flexibility and autonomy + Usual Benefits you expect.
IT Project Manager position - FULLY REMOTE - up to £85,000 + Benefits
As an experienced Project Manager, you will be taking delivery responsibilities for a large and complex in-flight technology project (software). You will be responsible for planning, tracking, and reporting on all project matters, ensuring high quality levels are maintained from both a project and people perspective. Other typical responsibilities include:
- Managing relationships and engagement with customers and partners.
- Using a mix of traditional project management and agile delivery skills.
- Providing leadership to the team.
- Responsibility for the delivery of a project or service to the agreed cost, timescale, quality, and scope.
- Communicate and facilitate in diverse situations with stakeholders and key customers.
- Adopting appropriate delivery methods and tools, including agile & scaled agile.
- Reporting on the project and issue escalation
The business is passionate about technology and pride Themselves on keeping up with emerging technologies and delivery best practice so it is important that you enjoy learning and continuous improvement.
For their current requirement, we are looking for someone with:
- Experience managing IT projects in an agile delivery environment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, able to handle difficult situations and resolve conflict.
- Extensive Software Development Lifecycle Experience
- Project commercial awareness, such as budget tracking, risk management and forecasting.
- Ideally Scrum Master certified
- Experience supporting projects with large government agencies or similar (preferable, not essential)
- Ability to build and maintain high performing teams.
Due to the industries the business works in, the successful candidate will need to be able to obtain high level security clearance. To qualify for this, you must be a British citizen and have lived permanently in the UK for the last 5 years.
If this sounds like a good fit and something you are interested in, apply now
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for this Job