Python Developer - Oxford
I am looking for a quality Python Developer to join a company which provides software products, and AI services to private and public health care in the UK and US.
This company is going through a big technical transition of their architecture and structure for future growth, so now is a fantastic time to join. To help this company on their journey we would need you to be able to work in a team environment and collaboratively create great software.
We want people who love technology and would be energised by the fact that your work will save and improve people's health around the world.
Key skills we are looking for:
- Service-building skills: Python, NodeJS, HTTP APIs
- A love of testing tools such as tox and pytest, and quality tools such as SonarQube
- Experience of CICD tools such as CircleCI and Jenkins
- A strong understanding of persistence, particularly in relational databases
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with Docker, and ideally with apps running in Kubernetes
Bonus skills which are not essential:
- Experience of working in the healthcare industry, and especially with the NHS
- Experience of working in an Agile environment e.g. Scrum or Kanban
- Experience of Neo4j graph data stores and Cypher query language
- HTTP security knowledge, e.g. around OAuth2
- Basic Linux experience
If these vacancies are of interest please do get in contact from my contact details below. That said, if you know someone in the industry who could be right for these vacancies please do not hesitate to refer them as we do offer £200 in referral fees for successfully placed candidates, who doesn't need that after an expensive New Year?
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales