Qlik Sense Developer
Onsite in NYC - 6 month CTH
The candidate will be a part of our Operations and Technology Group.
The position will be responsible for working with fund accounting professionals and technology organizations to build, maintain and complete customized reporting statements.
The position requires at least 2 years of experience using QlikView version 11 or higher with proven experience in the following areas:
* QlikView Dashboard Design & Development
* Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and Dimensional Modeling
* Working with large data sets & Experience with complex data models involving more than 10 tables
* Integrating data from multiple data sources into a QlikView Data Model, Social Media content, API extensions, etc
* Use of complex QlikView functions and developing most optimal scripts for a given solution
* Optimization of Dimensional data model for performance.
- The successful candidate will be using technologies such as Qlikview and nPrinting to create and provide the business areas with new reporting and dashboard applications, to enable better decision making
- Responsible for working with stakeholders, business users and technical teams to identify use cases; organize requirement gathering sessions with stakeholders, capture and translate business requirements into system & functional requirements
- Collaborate with business leads to create prototypes and conduct Proof of Concepts
- Develop and conduct analysis on key business metrics and answer on-going ad-hoc questions
- Responsible for installing, configuring & maintaining the Qlikview environment (Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Publisher, NPrinting)
- Create and maintain complex Qlikview applications. Use advanced functions as needed (I.e. - set analysis, section access, alternate states, loop and reduce, etc.)
- Define and extract data from a variety of data sources (SQL Server, Oracle, Excel Files, Hive, etc.). Architect data structures and processes to standardize, distribute and provide access to information to all users in the organization
- Work with the Business Intelligence Architect, IT Operations and Information Security on designing and implementing the appropriate security model
- Mentor and train other Data Services team members and power users on best practices on - QVD generation, Publishing, developing Qlikview applications. Additionally define best practices for data visualization and NPrinting reports
- Implement procedures around migration, scheduling and distribution of applications
- Help design support procedures and train IT support on best practices; provide Level 3 end-user support for all Qlikview related issues
- Follows the SDLC methodology
- Extensive experience across all stages of the Qlikview lifecycle (sourcing data, QVD generation, dashboard design)
- Experience with complex Qlikview functions set analysis, alternate states, advanced scripting, etc.
- Experience with section access and implementing data level security
- Distributed Qlikview applications and reports using Publisher and NPrinting
- Knowledge of Qlikview distributed architecture and experience with administering and governing Qlikview environments
- Knowledge of SDLC and familiarity with Agile software development concepts
- Prior experience with process improvement a plus
- Ability to own initiatives and work in a matrix-based organization
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.