Job Title: Quantitative Business Analyst
Location: New York, NY - Hybrid (2 days/wk in office)
Flexible Aggregation (FlexAgg) framework enhances the risk data aggregation capabilities and timeliness consistent with the guidelines established by the Basel Committee. The tool provides flexibility, scalability and depth to accommodate the diverse needs of risk system UI reporting which includes Market Risk, Credit Risk and Stress Testing. We require a Business Analyst to join the FlexAgg team to work on the development of risk UI views.
Ideal for candidates who would like to change prior Development Role to more Business Oriented.
The successful candidate will work on the build-out of new features on FlexAgg risk views, collaborate closely with risk managers, project managers and other business analysts to analyze the requirement, implement the task, and enhance the design based on feedback across all the offices globally (Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, London, New York). The candidate is required to work with support team to release the new functionalities.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Working knowledge of RDBMS and any OO Programming such as C++, Java, C# or python
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Experience with data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Products (Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX)
- General Concepts of Market Risk/Credit Risk
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office products, MS Project and Visio
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior Development Background
- Market Risk - Basel 2.5, VaR, SVAR, Capital, Liquidity Risk, Private Equity & Investment Securities, Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB), Standardized Based Approach and Internal Model Approaches etc., is highly preferable
- Credit Risk - CVA, Credit Exposure, Collateral Management
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Experience of Business Intelligence Tools(Business Objects, Tableau, MS Power BI, QlikSense etc)
- OLAP, OLTP, MDX Query
- Financial Certification preferably CFA or FRM
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems, Statistics or Equivalent Experience
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.comApply for this Job