Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Sectors: Digital & e-Commerce
Job Type: Contract
- Coordinate builds and testing of releases
- Coordinate the scheduling and roll out of releases
- Provide communication and information, including relevant release documentation, as required.
- Ensure appropriate checkpoints are met and coordinate release sign off.
- Coordinate the implementation of the release Design release processes
Design new Release processes
- Design new release processes with the guidance of the Release Manager.
- Work with stakeholders and clients to ensure the release process is appropriately documented, communicated and understood.
- Understand underlying procedures and document as appropriate
Monitor efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide management information on releases to stakeholders or senior management as required.
- Carry out regular reviews of the release processes with stakeholders.
- Identify and recommend service improvements
Ensure all squads follow release management process & maintain quality checks
- Assist the release manager in completing regular audits of the release process
- Analyse Incident logs caused by releases to identify occasions where process has not been followed.
- Based on analysis of Incidents recommend improvements
- Highlight any repeated non-conformance to relevant team leaders and the release manager where appropriate
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.