Remote Salesforce Developer - $180k Base Salary (CF-33914215)
My client, a consultancy that works specifically with non-profit organizations, is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing team. Now is an amazing time to join this company, since they are on an impressive upward trajectory and are looking for the best talent to join them on their way to the top. What do you need to bring to the table in order to be considered for this role?
- At least 5 years of Salesforce Development experience under your belt
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification at the minimum
- Proficiency with writing custom APEX code and creating Lightning Web Components + Visual Force Pages
- Experience working with REST API and integrating third party products from the AppExchange
- Ability to create technical solutions based on a clients' requirements
- Possess above average communication skills
What awaits you if you join this amazing consultancy?
- Base Salary can go up to $180k for top candidates. There may even be a little bit of wiggle room if you're an amazing prospect
- Completely Remote Role
- You're only expected to work 35 hours a week. Gone are the regular 40 hour work weeks
- Generous PTO Package with 16 holidays and a company wide closing at the end of the year
- After 6 months of employment, you will get a contribution from the company to your retirement regardless of what you put in
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- They pay for training or certifications you may have
- You will be working for non profits, each with their altruistic missions. This is emotionally fulfilling work!
If you're interested in this role, please apply!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com