Remote Salesforce Developer Role - $140k Base Salary (CF-33929654)
My client, a big player in the field of transportation logistics, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their established team. Due to their stability and position in their market, this job is known to be secure even in the shakiest of economies. What do you need to bring to the table in order to be considered for this role?
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience under your belt
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification at the minimum
- Proficiency with writing custom APEX code
- Expertise in creating Lightning Web Components and maintaining VisualForce pages/AURA components
- Write test classes for any code you develop
- Create user stories
- Possess above average communication skills
- Must live in Texas, Michigan, Missouri, Oklahoma, or Alabama to be eligible for this role
What's in it for you if you join this great organization?
- Base Salary can go up to $140k for top candidates. There may even be a little bit of wiggle room if you're an amazing employee prospect
- Completely Remote Role!
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package that included dental and vision, as well as free life and telehealth insurance
- Collaborative work environment - teamwork is heavily encouraged
If you're interested in this role, please apply before the position is filled!
EOE Statement: Specialist Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com